Thursday, July 25, 2013

Virtually Awesome!

There's no point in me re-hashing this review... it's pretty cool as-is:
http://reviews.cnet.com/2300-9020_7-10017597.html

In that list, The Virtuix Omni got my complete attention.



I can see FPS's like HALO making the best out of this bad boy!
I know... it's not the same. Thumbs will feel neglected, and it may "level the playing field" a bit, as skill will come down to how fast you can turn your head and aim your weapon in the real world (not thumb control). The walking thing still has me confused... not sure if you can "run for your life" as quickly as I'd like to. Especially if someone is about to splatter me with a Covenant Ghost... Speaking of - check out this Ghost Rampage:

Uh oh... how would the Omni handle vehicle operations? 


No comments:

Post a Comment