Friday, July 19, 2013

My kid is smarter than I am!!

WOW! I don't even have to wait 20+ years and thousands of dollars of getting my offspring through college to say that... HAHAHA! Why?! My wife came across this yesterday:
Babies can Understand Quantum Mechanics
AwEsOmE!
So - how did I find this and care?
My wife and I just welcomed our 1st child to the world last week- :) - so you can imagine we are surfing the web for baby stuff... never thought we'd find something relating newborns to Quantum Mechanics!
HA!
I'm somewhat capable of wrapping my head around many Q.M. theories and what not... but I think this is phenomenal! We may be born with the ability to understand it all!
HA!
According to Quantum Computing expert, Seth Lloyd: "Newborn babies are the only people alive who intuitively understand quantum mechanics".
8^)
Apparently, when playing peek-a-boo with my little one (once he manages to track me a little better in the weeks to follow) - he will "know" that I can potentially be in multiple states when I hide under the blankets. YEA! Like an electron's quantum state!

No comments:

Post a Comment