Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What a bunch of Poo...

It's only a matter of time before there is a Mr. Poo Head on toy store shelves... I can almost see it...
They already went there in South Park with Mr. Hankey... but I see no reason why they can't make it, market it and sell it.

After all, Poo-Dough is out there:

Can you imagine the possibilities?!

As if that's not fun enough, there is Doggie Doo:
Whoever scoops the most... Wins!!

If that was not disturbing enough, let's pair poo with another bodily function and make them plush:
Cute...

Where can I buy this?!

Or - how about an action figure?
HA!


The FINAL frontier...



And how about a toy that poos something you can eat?
 
Mmm... yummy.
Lest we forget... 


I'm sure there are more poo-toys I missed...
Please add names & links the comments section :)

No comments:

Post a Comment